Amethyst...but pink? Yes! It's true, the popular Amethyst crystal comes in a pink version and we love it! Read below for more on its properties and origin.
Properties & Healing
Pink Amethyst, is the soft-hued, feminine version of purple amethyst. But don't mistake the soft hues of pink as a weakness, pink amethyst is a very powerful stone!
- Thought to cleanse negative energies. Think of it a space clearing, place pink amethyst near you during meditation or in an office space to clear negative energies out!
- With the soft hues of pink, this crystal is known to promote calmness and overall wellbeing.
- Want to tune into your intuition? Pink amethyst is thought to help increase intuition and clarity.
- Similar to Rose Quartz, the pink energy in pink amethyst touches on the 4th energy center in the body - thereby allowing a person to accept love, tolerance, and loving thoughts into their life and thought to be effective for anyone enduring feelings of stress, sadness or grief.
- A lifting of troubling thoughts, feelings, and energies in oneself and the environment around them as this stone is known to cast away negative spirits.
- Freedom from doubt or worry - especially as it pertains to the relationships in one’s life.
- Mind set is everything! Pink amethyst is thought to promote an overall feeling of being restored, balanced, and aligned with your aspirations and higher purpose. Clarity is on hyperdrive and doubt is diminished.
Origin - Brazil
Size - 3 inches wide and 3 inches tall